On this article How Many Calories Should I Eat I found lots of information that I’d like to share with you.
According to the US Department of Health and Human Services in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans published by USDA, they recommended the follow number of calories per day that you should eat.
For a person who practices 30 minutes to at least 60 minutes or more of moderate physical activity, the number of calories that they should eat:
Children——–2-3 years old 1000-1400 calories.
Children——–4-8 years old 1400-1800 calories.
Girls————-9-13 years old 1600-2200 calories.
Boys————-9-13 years old 1800-2600 calories.
Girls————14-18 years old 2000-2400 calories.
Boys————14-18 years old 2400-3200 calories.
Females——-19-30 years old 2000-2400 calories.
Males———-19-30 years old 2600-3000 calories.
Females——-31-50 years old 2000-2200 calories.
Males———-31-50 years old 2400-3000 calories.
Females——-50+ years old 1800-2200 calories.
Males———-50+ years old 2200-2800 calories.
Plus allow me to highlight some of the most important things you must consider when setting your goals on weight management:
– Exercise. To prevent or minimise any drop in metabolism from eating fewer calories, exercise is your best friend.
– Set realistic goals. Depending on where you start, losing a couple pounds a month is healthy. Twenty one pounds in a month is probably not.
– Eat healthy. Make sure those meals consist mainly of fruits, vegetables, lean meats, whole grains, and healthy fats.
– Eat proteins that you can find in the fish, nuts, seeds, etc Prefer boiled, grilled, roasted, poached, broiled meat, poultry, or fish instead of frying. Include adequate fiber in your diet. Fiber often makes you feel full without having to eat excess calories.
– Eat calcium, potassium, iron and vitamin A.
– Don’t eat too few calories. This can cause your body to go into hibernation mode and slow down your metabolism.
– Limit your sugar water intake. By reducing soda ,you’d be amazed at the number of calories you can cut out of your diet. Limit the salt.
– You should eat lower cholesterol food, low saturated fat and low fat: because too much cholesterol in the blood.
– Avoid alcohol or simply, drink in moderation.